Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- So physician could be done by 1-2 AM then on. Usually once they are finished they are done and may get a.
- Shifts are to work till done and on.
- Benefits package and relocation assistance.
- Regional 300+ bed hospital with full support for the hospitalists.
- Competitive salary guarantee.
- Established hospitalist program to expand.
- The Hospitalists typically start at 7 PM and work until all patients are seen.
- Possible student loan repayment.
- " The current floating schedule is: Work 18 shifts a month.
- Night shifts only as they have day hospitalists to cover after 7 AM.
- Medical Center 's 20+ Hospitalist Group is in search of another for a 2011 start date.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 13.