Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Approximately 2 admits per week.
- Average of.
- Round during first part and then on.
- Flexible schedule, 24 hour shifts.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.