Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Tucson Metro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- " The current floating schedule is 18 shifts a month.
- Student Loan Repayment available.
- So physician could be done by 1-2 PM then on. Usually once they are finished they are done and may get a.
- Medical Center 's 20+ Hospitalist Group is in search of another for expansion of their program.
- Established hospitalist program to expand.
- Live and practice in Sunny Tucson!
- Benefits package and relocation assistance.
- Join a premier and long-established hospitalist group.
- 4 majestic mountain ranges in beautiful SonoranDesert, 46 World class golf courses, 100s of miles of hiking and biking trails, and other abundant outdoor activities available.
- Shifts are to work till done and on.
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives.
- Regional 300+ bed hospital with full support for the hospitalists.
- The Hospitalists typically start at 7 AM and work until all patients are seen.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 18.