Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · July 15, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with ICU experience) physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 4 on/4 off.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Acls is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 8 am-5 pm, plus in-house night.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 4-18 patients per day.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU rounding and vent management are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 21.