Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · July 15, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Tucson) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Live and practice in Sunny Tucson!
- The Hospitalists typically start at 7 AM and work until all patients are seen.
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives.
- " The current floating schedule is 18 shifts a month.
- Join a premier and long-established hospitalist group.
- Medical Center 's 20+ Hospitalist Group is in search of another for expansion of their program.
- Established hospitalist program to expand.
- Benefits package and relocation assistance.
- Regional 300+ bed hospital with full support for the hospitalists.
- 4 majestic mountain ranges in beautiful SonoranDesert, 46 World class golf courses, 100s of miles of hiking and biking trails, and other abundant outdoor activities available.
- Student Loan Repayment available.
- Shifts are to work till done and on.
- So physician could be done by 1-2 PM then on. Usually once they are finished they are done and may get a.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.