Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Tucson) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Benefits package and relocation assistance.
- Live and practice in Sunny Tucson!
- So physician could be done by 1-2 PM then on. Usually once they are finished they are done and may get a.
- " The current floating schedule is 18 shifts a month.
- 4 majestic mountain ranges in beautiful SonoranDesert, 46 World class golf courses, 100s of miles of hiking and biking trails, and other abundant outdoor activities available.
- Shifts are to work till done and on.
- The Hospitalists typically start at 7 AM and work until all patients are seen.
- Established hospitalist program to expand.
- Regional 300+ bed hospital with full support for the hospitalists.
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives.
- Medical Center 's 20+ Hospitalist Group is in search of another for expansion of their program.
- Join a premier and long-established hospitalist group.
- Student Loan Repayment available.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.