Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- 80 hours every 2 weeks.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Government Hospitalist job in Arizona.
- Any License.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- All patient records are computerized so must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Teach and Supervise residents.
- Must be able to cover ICU Central Lines and Vent Management.
- ICU, Central Lines & Vent Management required.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- BLS and Acls required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.