Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · July 15, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Government Hospitalist job in Arizona.
- All patient records are computerized so must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- 80 hours every 2 weeks.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Must be able to cover ICU Central Lines and Vent Management.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- BLS and Acls required.
- Teach and Supervise residents.
- Any License.
- ICU, Central Lines & Vent Management required.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.