Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- BLS and Acls required.
- Teach and Supervise residents.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- All patient records are computerized so must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- ICU, Central Lines & Vent Management required.
- Must be able to cover ICU Central Lines and Vent Management.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Any License.
- 80 hours every 2 weeks.
- Government Hospitalist job in Arizona.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.