Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Long-term disability.
- Our four mild seasons make us the perfect playground for outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, skiing, horseback riding, biking, golfing, hunting, skiing, and countless other outdoor sports and adventures.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience to relocate to beautiful Eastern Arizona.
- 403b retirement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and much more.
- A very competitive compensation plan will be offered (based on Mgma statistics) Our Employment contracts come with a variety of benefits, including health, life, medical, and dental insurance.
- You will find plenty of urban amenities: public transportation, parks, museums, indoor aquatic center, and more.
- Generous compensation, relocation assistance, and a rewarding professional environment with a wonderful quality of life.
- We are a friendly rural community with a potential for growth.
- We have affordable housing, quality schools, and a quality of life as high as our tall pines!
- We have excellent public schools with low student to teacher ratios.
- Short-term disability.
- Hospitalist Opportunity for Arizona.
This perm job from Franklin Joseph & Associates was last open on Sep 14.