Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Scottsdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- The sixth largest city in Arizona, Scottsdale is located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert between Phoenix and Mesa.
- Potential for relocation assistance.
- This highly affluent city offers affordable homes, a well-respected school system, safe streets and some of the finest galleries, specialty retail and cultural attractions.
- Family Practice residents help with the coverage and provide teaching opportunities.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of health care industry experience.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- The facility has a new adjacent eight-bed state-of-the-art Picu that is covered 24/7 by our pediatric intensivists.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Pediatric subspecialty support is available including our affiliated group of pediatric cardiologists and neonatologists.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to be involved in this growing practice.
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match.
- Professional liability insurance.
- This position is full-time and shifts are 12 or 24 hours with in-house.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a fourth BC/BE pediatric hospitalist to join our team of pediatric hospitalists and intensivists providing care at Scottsdale Healthcare.
- Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide pediatric coverage in a newly renovated 20-bed pediatric ward and newborn exams in our newborn nurseries.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Dec 31.