Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Doctors working with: Intensivist are on staff.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Management is preferred.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed starting in August for ongoing 7 days on / 7 days off shift coverage.
- No procedures required, but Vent.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM and 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Candidates strongly preferred.
- Facility type: Medical Center.
- Coverage needed: August with ongoing opportunity.
- 18 - 20 patients per day during summer months.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 25 - 30 patients per day.
- Cases include: Standard Internal Medicine/Family Practice Hospitalist cases.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.