Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The unit's commitment to excellent patient care has earned it repeated recognition as having one of the Top 100 Orthopaedic Programs in the United States by The Health Network and Hcia, Inc.
- In that time Banner Boswell has earned a reputation of uncompromising excellence, including being named by Truven as one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in 2014, the only hospital in Phoenix to be recognized as a Top 100 hospital 3 years in a row, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center, and designated by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
- Clinical Excellence - Innovation - Industry Leadership.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center (Bbmc)- Mesa, a 388-bed hospital provides complete acute care services including care for cancer, stroke, women's health, orthopedics, rehabilitation and surgery.
- Banner Offers: Competitive salary plus incentives, fully paid occurrence based malpractice, CME plus allowance, flexible benefit package options and relocation assistance.
- One of the Best Places to Work in metro Phoenix (2013) - Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix.
- Banner Boswell has been providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity and respect to their neighbors in the northwest area of metro Phoenix since 1970.
- Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Please Submit.
- By Thomson Reuters and rated top 10% in the nation for overall hospital care and over medical care by Delta Data-Care Chex quality rating.
- Seventh in the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation (2013) - SDI.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center (Bbwmc)- Sun City, a 430 bed acute care community hospital offering a full spectrum of services.
- Bprmc staff work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they.
- Reap the benefits of practicing with an organization which embraces a balance between life and work and is consistently in the forefront of using and developing the latest medical and diagnostic technology.
- Dedicated to joint replacement procedures, the orthopedic unit at Banner Baywood Medical Center is one of the nation's premier orthopedic programs.
- Bumc-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America's "Best Hospitals" by United States News & World Report and is consistently rated as a "Best Place to Work" in Arizona.
- Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance (2014) - Thomson Reuters.
- One of the most admired companies (2013) - Arizona Business Magazine and BestCompaniesAZ.
- Bumc-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility: as the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, Carf certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer's Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care.
- Employed Hospitalist Opportunities.
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center - is a 44-bed facility offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, imaging, medical, surgical and emergency care to the greater Payson area.
- Top 15 Health Systems Nationally by Truven Analytics (2014).
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center is Joint Commission-Accredited, a three-time recipient of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago