Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tucson) is for an academic medical center.
- Banner - University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center - University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by United States News & World Report and has the Magnet.
- At the heart of this merger is academic medicine - research, teaching and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
- Banner University Medical Center (Bumc-T) is recruiting BC/BE Hospitalists (IM boarded) to provide inpatient medicine service on two campuses in Tucson, AZ.
- We have 2 Nocturnist on.
- Opportunities to grow in academic medicine for Hospitalists with a desire to teach IM residents, students and Pharmacy students.
- It is the new home for medical discoveries.
- Banner - University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center - South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion.
- Work Schedule: 168 shifts per year, 7 days on, 7 days off, 12-hour shifts, night differential will be given to the Nocturnist.
- Hospitalist Job in Tucson, AZ.
- Designation for outstanding nursing care.
- Position open to experienced physicians and graduating residents.
- Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner - University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
- Average Patient Volumes: 10/shift.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases.
- It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders.
- We are seeking Hospitalists who are interested in performing Nocturnist role in a growing group.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago