Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tucson) is for an academic medical center.
- Average Patient Volumes: 10/shift.
- At the heart of this merger is academic medicine - research, teaching and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
- Banner - University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center - University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by United States News & World Report and has the Magnet.
- It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders.
- Position open to experienced physicians and graduating residents.
- Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner - University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
- Opportunities to grow in academic medicine for Hospitalists with a desire to teach IM residents, students and Pharmacy students.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases.
- Work Schedule: 168 shifts per year, 7 days on, 7 days off, 12-hour shifts, night differential will be given to the Nocturnist.
- It is the new home for medical discoveries.
- Designation for outstanding nursing care.
- Banner - University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center - South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion.
- Hospitalist Job in Tucson, AZ.
- Banner University Medical Center (Bumc-T) is recruiting BC/BE Hospitalists (IM boarded) to provide inpatient medicine service on two campuses in Tucson, AZ.
- We have 2 Nocturnist on.
- We are seeking Hospitalists who are interested in performing Nocturnist role in a growing group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.