Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (Phoenix) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enjoy a manageable workload, giving you time to focus on your patients and their families, improving satisfaction and patient outcomes.
- Lucrative benefits including a large Signing Bonus (up to $50,000) and Student Loan Repayment.
- Work seven on/seven off at a 230 bed facility which is part of the best health care system in Arizona and was named as Top Performing Hospital.
- New Hospitalist Opening in Phoenix - Large Signing Bonus.
- Enterprise Medical is representing a unique opportunity to practice Hospital Medicine as it should be, at an award winning facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The city's recent population boom has brought people from all over the nation.
- Residency Stipend offered for 2018 graduates up to $2,500 per month.
- This facility is located in the heart of Phoenix, where tradition and cosmopolitan style combine to make the city rich in culture, tradition and authentic experiences.
- Excellent base salary, along with quality and productivity bonus, and a two year path to partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.