Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent position (Tucson) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson's culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options.
- Generous benefits including signing bonus (up to $25,000), student loan repayment, and a two year path to partnership.
- For a $2500 stipend per month for early signing.
- Tucson, Arizona - Resident Stipend, Loan Repayment.
- Excellent base salary starts at $250,000 - can easily make 300+ with bonuses.
- Practice Hospital Medicine at a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest.
- Enjoy a flexible block schedule with closed ICU and no procedures required.
- Manageable patient census, giving you time to focus on your patients and their families, improving satisfaction and patient outcomes.
- Enterprise Medical is representing an outstanding opportunity to practice inpatient medicine at a winning facility in Tucson - an area known for 350 days of sunshine, outdoor excursions and extensive arts culture.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.