Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake Havasu City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Havasu Regional Medical Center, a 171-bed facility located in Havasu City, AZ.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 12 MD, 2 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off with no night shifts.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians