Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bullhead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility counts with a team of 110 experts who work every day to provide inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This beautiful community counts with breath taking views, eds of acres of city-operated parks and it is only 90 minutes from Las Vegas.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- 139 hospital beds.
- This facility received an "A" rating from Leapfrog and it's a recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is a 139 bed acute care facility offering a wide range of medical programs to the residents of the Greater Bullhead City Region.
- 1 physician at night.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Bullhead City is located near the juncture of Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Bullhead City offers affordable housing, low cost of living, public education and it is also home to Northern Arizona University and other higher education facilities.
- 1 physician and NP/PA during the day.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Extensive Sub-specialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners