Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bullhead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 139 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This beautiful community counts with breath taking views, eds of acres of city-operated parks and it is only 90 minutes from Las Vegas.
- 1 physician at night.
- This facility counts with a team of 110 experts who work every day to provide inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services.
- 1 physician and NP/PA during the day.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- This facility received an "A" rating from Leapfrog and it's a recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- Extensive Sub-specialty support.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is a 139 bed acute care facility offering a wide range of medical programs to the residents of the Greater Bullhead City Region.
- Bullhead City is located near the juncture of Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Bullhead City offers affordable housing, low cost of living, public education and it is also home to Northern Arizona University and other higher education facilities.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.