Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bullhead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive Sub-specialty support.
- This facility counts with a team of 110 experts who work every day to provide inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 139 hospital beds.
- Bullhead City offers affordable housing, low cost of living, public education and it is also home to Northern Arizona University and other higher education facilities.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This facility received an "A" rating from Leapfrog and it's a recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 1 physician at night.
- 1 physician and NP/PA during the day.
- Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is a 139 bed acute care facility offering a wide range of medical programs to the residents of the Greater Bullhead City Region.
- This beautiful community counts with breath taking views, eds of acres of city-operated parks and it is only 90 minutes from Las Vegas.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Bullhead City is located near the juncture of Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.