Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Page) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Lake Powell is the center of recreational opportunities for Page.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Page, AZ.
- Excellent Employed Opportunity with Banner Health at Page Hospital in Northern Arizona minutes from Lake Powell and the Grand Canyon.
- Procedures are required as the Hospitalists will cover the eICU.
- The lake has 1960 miles of shoreline, which is longer than the entire West Coast of the continental United States.
- The care provided to each patient goes beyond physical needs, caring for the person's spiritual and emotional well-being in an environment uniquely designed for healing.
- Page Hospital emphasizes a uniquely holistic approach to recovery.
- The hospital provides a range of medical services that include Emergency services, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care and Rehabilitation.
- Page Arizona is located near the Utah/Arizona border.
- There are 96 major canyons to explore.
- Outdoor recreation draws millions of visitors each year.
- Banner offers a competitive salary and paid malpractice.
- Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- We're looking for a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to provide Hospitalist coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago