Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with high-level, acute care patients and have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsibilities include placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- The Hospitalist will provide care to complex, adult cancer inpatients, managing a typical volume of 10-15 patients on a daytime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Western is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Candidates must have the following.
- Ctca at Western Regional Medical Center is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Western Regional Medical Center in Phoenix is seeking an experienced Hospitalist who has training and experience with multiple cancer types.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- Interested candidates may submit an application below or contact Jennie Walters.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice, 401(k) with match, relocation package, generous PTO, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- The Hospitalist will also work alongside a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care, collaborating with the oncology team to provide inpatient and outpatient consultations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.