Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Ctca at Western Regional Medical Center is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- The Hospitalist will also work alongside a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care, collaborating with the oncology team to provide inpatient and outpatient consultations.
- The Hospitalist will provide care to complex, adult cancer inpatients, managing a typical volume of 10-15 patients on a daytime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice, 401(k) with match, relocation package, generous PTO, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Responsibilities include placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- Western is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Candidates must have the following.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Western Regional Medical Center in Phoenix is seeking an experienced Hospitalist who has training and experience with multiple cancer types.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Interested candidates may submit an application below or contact Jennie Walters.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with high-level, acute care patients and have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago