Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (One Hour from Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work at this 25 bed critical access hospital in a team of two physicians including a Chief.
- Hospitalist - One Hour from Tucson, AZ - Days Only.
- J1 sponsorships available.
- 7 on 7 off schedule - Days only - No Nights.
- No ICU - procedures not required.
- Join a Physician-led Hospitalist organization that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
- Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson's culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options.
- Competitive compensation including RVU bonus and a signing bonus plus a generous benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.