Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- Candidates must have the following.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- Ctca at Western Regional Medical Center is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- The department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- Western is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Interested candidates may submit an application below or contact Jennie Walters.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Western Regional Medical Center in Phoenix is seeking an experienced Nocturnist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- The Nocturnist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a nighttime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.