Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- Ctca at Western Regional Medical Center is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Western is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Western Regional Medical Center in Phoenix is seeking an experienced Nocturnist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Interested candidates may submit an application below or contact Jennie Walters.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- The department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidates must have the following.
- The Nocturnist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a nighttime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.