Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Casa Grande) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent Benefit Package.
- Banner Health Offers.
- Mentor and develop team.
- Paid malpractice.
- 13 (12hour) shifts per month/ 156 shifts annually.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible block scheduling, including but not limited to 7-on/7-off schedule.
- T beat Arizona!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Lead team of 10 Hospitalists and 2 Nurse Practitioners in a Dyad partnership.
- Casa Grande, Arizona is located in Pinal County and has a population of nearly 49,591, offering a safe, family-oriented quality of life with moderate cost of living and proximity to major areas of interest.
- CME Allowance.
- Monitor quality and efficiency metrics.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- We are seeking a candidate with 2+ years of Hospitalist experience with an interest in leadership or previous leadership experience.
- It was originally founded in 1879 as a mining town.
- Banner Health has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist Physician interested in Leadership to join our Hospitalist team at Banner Casa Grande Medical Center -Casa Grande, AZ in the role of Lead Hospitalist.
- Plus, with over 300 days of sunshine, you'll have a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from cycling to boating to golf and hiking.
- It is situated in between Phoenix and Tucson, though closer to the city limits of Phoenix.
- Casa Grande is really at the crossroads where I-10 meets I-8 to Yuma and San Diego, making travel between the big cities of Phoenix, Tucson, and San Diego easily accessible.
- Competitive salary + Lead stipend.
- Casa Grande is very strategically located.
- Dedication to quality and patient outcomes for the hospital.
- The qualified candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can.
- Production incentives (wRVU).
- Banner Casa Grande utilizes 1:1 Hospitalist/Scribe Service Model.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago