Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tucson) is for an academic medical center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tucson, AZ.
- Paid CME.
- Experience counts!
- Competitive base with quality incentives.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Paid malpractice.
- This is an excellent academic opportunity for a BC|BE Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic faculty team that is supporting the Family Community Medicine Division of Banner University Medical Group.
- Banner University Medical Group is seeking a full time Academic Family Medicine Hospitalist to work in a blended role involving both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Weather-perfect' Tucson, AZ.
- As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (Bumg) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds.
- Overall earning potential up to $280K.
- Competitive salary plus incentives.
- Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner - University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
- Compensation increases with practice experience.
- Flexibility in scheduling to cover both clinic and inpatient needs.
- Majority of work spent on resident teaching teams working collaborating with existing faculty.
- Blended position: OP Clinic and Hospitalist shifts.
- Bumg is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
- Relocation assistance.
- Differential pay for nights, extra pay available for additional shifts.
- Join the growing academic team with the Department of Family & Community Medicine at our community hospital campus in.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago