Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Show Low) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The others do 2-4 shifts a month.
- Currently using about 15 hospitalists with about 6 or 7 of them doing about 10-14 shifts a month.
- Rural community.
- Work as an independent contactor with flexibility to pick up as many 12 hour shifts you would like each month.
- 96,000 service area.
- Enjoy hiking, golfing, fishing, camping and other outdoor activities.
- 89 bed facility and all rooms are private.
- There is an advanced practitioner on the day shift to help with discharges, rounding prep, etc.
- Work and play hard in the beautiful white mountains of Arizona.
- BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Show Low, AZ.
- Average daily census fluctuates from 25-30 in the summer, to 12-18 in the winter.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago