Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nogales) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The schedule will consist of 7-14 shifts per month, and the physician will see 3-6 patients per day.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active AZ state license.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A hospital located in Arizona is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage for its practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- BC/BE in IM or FM required.
- AZ state license needed.
- EMR is Cerner.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment scope includes ICU rounding.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago