Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AZ state license needed.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- EMR is Cerner.
- We are helping an Arizona-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You will be scheduled 7-14 shifts per month, and you will see an average of 16 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You need to have an active AZ state license for this assignment.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE in IM or FM required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Code response and ICU rounding required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago