Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western Arizona) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active and clear AZ license.
- BE/BC in FP, IM.
- Acls required.
- Average 18-25 patients per physician.
- Asap ongoing.
- Must be comfortable supervising NPs and PAs.
- 14-20 shifts/month.
- Must have Hospitalist experience.
- Open ICU.
- Locums Hospitalist job opportunity available in western Arizona!
- Intubations/vents/central lines required in an emergency.
- Must be able to work days and nights.
- Codes required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.