Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3-5 month commitment.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
- Flexible schedules.
- As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals.
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Now Hiring for Winter 2018/ Positions Available!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better.
- You want to spend your time doing what you do best - caring for patients.
- DEA and AZ license reimbursement available.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds.
- For our providers as well as our patients.
- Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County.
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a Hospitalist.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- Minimum 15 shifts per month required.
- We seek experienced BE/BC Hospitalists who are interested in seasonal employment.
- You want to help lead change in the health care field - rather than just react to it.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures.
- Please submit.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.