Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures.
- You want to help lead change in the health care field - rather than just react to it.
- 3-5 month commitment.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
- Minimum 15 shifts per month required.
- Now Hiring for Winter 2018/ Positions Available!
- DEA and AZ license reimbursement available.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- For our providers as well as our patients.
- Please submit.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a Hospitalist.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County.
- We seek experienced BE/BC Hospitalists who are interested in seasonal employment.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds.
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system.
- At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better.
- As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals.
- You want to spend your time doing what you do best - caring for patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.