Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedules.
- For our providers as well as our patients.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a Hospitalist.
- You want to help lead change in the health care field - rather than just react to it.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County.
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care.
- DEA and AZ license reimbursement available.
- Minimum 15 shifts per month required.
- At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds.
- Please submit.
- Now Hiring for Winter 2018/ Positions Available!
- We seek experienced BE/BC Hospitalists who are interested in seasonal employment.
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- You want to spend your time doing what you do best - caring for patients.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system.
- As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures.
- 3-5 month commitment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.