Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals.
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system.
- You want to help lead change in the health care field - rather than just react to it.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a Hospitalist.
- We seek experienced BE/BC Hospitalists who are interested in seasonal employment.
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures.
- Flexible schedules.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
- DEA and AZ license reimbursement available.
- Please submit.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care.
- Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better.
- For our providers as well as our patients.
- Now Hiring for Winter 2018/ Positions Available!
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment.
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- Minimum 15 shifts per month required.
- 3-5 month commitment.
- You want to spend your time doing what you do best - caring for patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.