Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds.
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- DEA and AZ license reimbursement available.
- For our providers as well as our patients.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Minimum 15 shifts per month required.
- Now Hiring for Winter 2018/ Positions Available!
- As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County.
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
- We seek experienced BE/BC Hospitalists who are interested in seasonal employment.
- You want to help lead change in the health care field - rather than just react to it.
- 3-5 month commitment.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- You want to spend your time doing what you do best - caring for patients.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a Hospitalist.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Please submit.
- At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better.
- Flexible schedules.
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment.
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago