Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join a well established non-profit healthcare organization.
- Historic city boasting much in the way of adventure and culture.
- Excellent compensation and full benefits are offered, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement, Time Away, CME.
- Student Loan Repayment Available!
- Hospitalist needed to work along side 15 other Hospitalist and 6 N.P.'s.
- 15-20 patients per shift.
- Beautiful area, enjoy all four seasons.
- 7on 7off 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arizona.
- Competitive generous is offered.
- They are looking for both day shift and nocturnist.
- Short drive to down town Phoenix.
- Golfers flock to its six pristine courses, while outdoors enthusiasts find exciting hiking trails, secluded picnicking spots and adventure on the waters of its five lakes.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.