Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Page) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Page Hospital emphasizes a uniquely holistic approach to recovery.
- The care provided to each patient goes beyond physical needs, caring for the person's spiritual and emotional well-being in an environment uniquely designed for healing.
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,em wide.
- The hospital provides a range of medical services that include Emergency services, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care and Rehabilitation.
- 7 on/7off Schedule, 24 hr shifts.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Page, AZ.
- This beautiful small town offers residents and visitors access water skiing, boating, hiking and photography just minutes from Lake Powell in Northern Arizona.
- Average patient census: 4-6 per shift.
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages.
- Diverse patient population.
- Community environment.
- Procedures are required.
- Loan Repayment.
- Sign-on bonus/relocation.
- The lake has 1960 miles of shoreline, which is longer than the entire West Coast of the continental United States.
- Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or Med-Peds Physician to join our team as a Hospitalist in Page, AZ.
- Base salary- market competitive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.