Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Page) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This beautiful small town offers residents and visitors access water skiing, boating, hiking and photography just minutes from Lake Powell in Northern Arizona.
- Sign-on bonus/relocation.
- The care provided to each patient goes beyond physical needs, caring for the person's spiritual and emotional well-being in an environment uniquely designed for healing.
- The hospital provides a range of medical services that include Emergency services, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care and Rehabilitation.
- Procedures are required.
- Page Hospital emphasizes a uniquely holistic approach to recovery.
- Average patient census: 4-6 per shift.
- Diverse patient population.
- Base salary- market competitive.
- Loan Repayment.
- Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or Med-Peds Physician to join our team as a Hospitalist in Page, AZ.
- Community environment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Page, AZ.
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages.
- The lake has 1960 miles of shoreline, which is longer than the entire West Coast of the continental United States.
- 7 on/7off Schedule, 24 hr shifts.
- Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,em wide.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.