Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Page) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diverse patient population.
- The care provided to each patient goes beyond physical needs, caring for the person's spiritual and emotional well-being in an environment uniquely designed for healing.
- Page Hospital emphasizes a uniquely holistic approach to recovery.
- The hospital provides a range of medical services that include Emergency services, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care and Rehabilitation.
- The lake has 1960 miles of shoreline, which is longer than the entire West Coast of the continental United States.
- Loan Repayment.
- Procedures are required.
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,em wide.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Page, AZ.
- Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Average patient census: 4-6 per shift.
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages.
- 7 on/7off Schedule, 24 hr shifts.
- Sign-on bonus/relocation.
- Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or Med-Peds Physician to join our team as a Hospitalist in Page, AZ.
- Community environment.
- Base salary- market competitive.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- This beautiful small town offers residents and visitors access water skiing, boating, hiking and photography just minutes from Lake Powell in Northern Arizona.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago