Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: $215,000+ base salary plus quality bonuses, full benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits package including sign on and relocation.
- Teaching of residents is possible with in-house programs.
- 24/7 intensivist support.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee watching a desert sunrise and eat dinner over a beautiful sunset.
- This city is a beautiful place to live and raise a family, offering immediate access to Lake Mead and beautiful canyon vistas that cannot be seen elsewhere.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arizona.
- Opportunity: Nocturnist opportunity with block schedule with 5on/5off work schedule, only have to work 10 days a month!
- ICU is closed, no procedures required.
- Facility: This 200+ bed facility is state-of-the-art, providing cutting edge medical technology and a regional referral center for the area with academic affiliations and in house residencies.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Location: Beautiful community hardly 90 minutes Las Vegas!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago