Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Casa Grande) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- It is situated in between Phoenix and Tucson, though closer to the city limits of Phoenix.
- Collegial team of 10 Hospitalists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Excellent Benefit Package.
- Casa Grande, Arizona is located in Pinal County and has a population of nearly 49,591, offering a safe, family-oriented quality of life with moderate cost of living and proximity to major areas of interest.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Plus, with over 300 days of sunshine, you'll have a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from cycling to boating to golf and hiking.
- Casa Grande is located just 40 minutes South of the Chandler, AZ area.
- Banner Health has an excellent opportunity for BC/BE Hospitalist Physician interested in joining our Banner Casa Grande Medical Center Team in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Casa Grande is very strategically located.
- CME Allowance.
- 15 (12hour) shifts per month/ 182 shifts annually.
- Flexible block scheduling, including but not limited to 7-on/7-off schedule.
- It was originally founded in 1879 as a mining town.
- Competitive salary.
- Banner Casa Grande utilizes a 1:1 Hospitalist/Scribe Service Model.
- T beat Arizona!
- Production incentives (wRVU).
- Paid malpractice.
- The qualified candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Casa Grande is really at the crossroads where I-10 meets I-8 to Yuma and San Diego, making travel between the big cities of Phoenix, Tucson, and San Diego easily accessible.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.