Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Casa Grande) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15 (12hour) shifts per month/ 182 shifts annually.
- Relocation assistance.
- When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Production incentives (wRVU).
- Excellent Benefit Package.
- Casa Grande is very strategically located.
- CME Allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Casa Grande, Arizona is located in Pinal County and has a population of nearly 49,591, offering a safe, family-oriented quality of life with moderate cost of living and proximity to major areas of interest.
- Casa Grande is located just 40 minutes South of the Chandler, AZ area.
- Flexible block scheduling, including but not limited to 7-on/7-off schedule.
- It is situated in between Phoenix and Tucson, though closer to the city limits of Phoenix.
- Casa Grande is really at the crossroads where I-10 meets I-8 to Yuma and San Diego, making travel between the big cities of Phoenix, Tucson, and San Diego easily accessible.
- The qualified candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Banner Casa Grande utilizes a 1:1 Hospitalist/Scribe Service Model.
- Banner Health has an excellent opportunity for BC/BE Hospitalist Physician interested in joining our Banner Casa Grande Medical Center Team in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Collegial team of 10 Hospitalists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- It was originally founded in 1879 as a mining town.
- T beat Arizona!
- Paid malpractice.
- Competitive salary.
- Plus, with over 300 days of sunshine, you'll have a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from cycling to boating to golf and hiking.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago