Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open 28 bed ICU with consultations available from EM and Intensivists Procedures are not required.
- Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Established 13 physician team, two Clinical Performance Nurses, and a program coordinator.
- The position is open to nocturnist or hospitalist willing to work at least 5 nights per month.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- The Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain features the most iconic outline on the horizon and Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve offers even more signature vistas and trails.
- South Mountain Park and Preserve is the largest municipal park in the United States, and mountain bikers love the 50 miles of trails it provides.
- Cerner EMR Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert.
- Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 221-bed acute care facility and teaching hospital with an established and accredited Family Medicine program.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago