Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- South Mountain Park and Preserve is the largest municipal park in the United States, and mountain bikers love the 50 miles of trails it provides.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain features the most iconic outline on the horizon and Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve offers even more signature vistas and trails.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Established 13 physician team, two Clinical Performance Nurses, and a program coordinator.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- The position is open to nocturnist or hospitalist willing to work at least 5 nights per month.
- Cerner EMR Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in.
- Open 28 bed ICU with consultations available from EM and Intensivists Procedures are not required.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- 221-bed acute care facility and teaching hospital with an established and accredited Family Medicine program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.