Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ICU is closed, no procedures required.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist program looking for qualified daytime hospitalists to join it's team.
- Sign on of $35k and relocation.
- Compensation: This is an employed position by the hospital offering $250K base salary, $30K quality bonuses, full benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arizona.
- Facility: This 200+ bed facility is state-of-the-art, providing cutting edge medical technology and a regional referral center for the area with academic affiliations and in house residencies.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee watching a desert sunrise and eat dinner over a beautiful sunset.
- Location: Beautiful community hardly 90 minutes Las Vegas!
- This city is a beautiful place to live and raise a family, offering immediate access to Lake Mead and beautiful canyon vistas that cannot be seen elsewhere.
- Block schedule with 7on/7off work schedule with no.
- 240 hours PTO available for hospitalists.
- Teaching of residents is available with in-house programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.