Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- Prior leadership experience of 2 years required and 5+ years hospitalist experience.
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform.
- Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tucson, AZ.
- At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago