Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Prior leadership experience of 2 years required and 5+ years hospitalist experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tucson, AZ.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required.
- When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Apply today!
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.