Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- Practice at a 480-bed premier medical campus.
- Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson's culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options.
- Secure your future with a Path to Partnership track.
- Excellent sub-specialty back up with no procedures - ED handles admissions.
- We offer TOP Tier compensation packages that include salary plus chief stipend and performance-based rewards.
- Established 20 physician team with two advanced practice providers.
- This is your opportunity to be part of a physician-led practice, built by physicians, where everyone is empowered to contribute and make the practice even better.
- Intensivists provide excellent 24/7 ICU coverage.
- The group fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Chief Hospitalist Opening - Tucson, Arizona.
- Tucson is known for 350 days of sunshine, outdoor excursions, and extensive arts culture.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 1.