Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active state medical license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Rpms.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- Schedule: Weekend shifts.
- The assignment schedule consists of weekend shifts, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- License: Any active state medical license accepted.
- An Arizona-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago