Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility.
- License: Any active state medical license accepted.
- An Arizona-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You will need to have an active state medical license for this position.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: Rpms.
- The assignment schedule consists of weekend shifts, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Schedule: Weekend shifts.
- By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.