Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Charting: Rpms.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will need to have an active state medical license for this position.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- License: Any active state medical license accepted.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- An Arizona-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: Weekend shifts.
- This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule consists of weekend shifts, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.