Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cottonwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Verde Valley Hospice Home.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cottonwood, AZ.
- Just minutes from the red rocks of Sedona!
- And health education outreach programs and initiatives specific to the communities it serves.
- Vvmc is a 99 bed teaching hospital.
- Location - is an area world-famous for its beauty, arts, culture, wineries and year-round recreation, with Sedona being on Forbes' Top Ten "Most Beautiful Cities" and featured in over 60 Hollywood productions.
- 14 shifts/month.
- No outside recruiting companies, please.
- Senior Lifestyles-Inpatient Behavioral Health Program.
- Cardiology Services and the Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona.
- Lifestyle and Community - Multiple campus community college, outstanding public and private schooling options with national academic rankings, world-class shopping, dining, outdoor concerts, boating, fishing, art, music and food festivals, surprisingly low cost of living.
- This is an employed position, with full benefits (including malpractice).
- Vvmc is looking for a BC/BE internist to join the inpatient hospitalist team, currently staffed at: 3 day shift physicians, 1 admitting physicians, and 1 night physicians per 24 hours.
- Vvmc's Comprehensive EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine Experts.
- Telestroke Program-A Collaboration with The Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale.
- Employed Hospitalist opportunity in Cottonwood, Arizona.
- We offer 24-hr Emergengy Services/Level IV Trauma Center.
- Imiging Services.
- Vvmc's integrated system of care includes comprehensive medical programs, services and technology.
- Verde Valley Medical Center currently has a well established hospital employed hosptialist group, with 10 physicians.
- Specialty trained staff.
- Vvmc and the Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare-Sedona.
- Fair and Equitable Compensation - competitive salary based on training and experience, comprehensive benefit package including 25 days personal time, 5 days CME and competitive annual CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago