Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have the following.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Eric Johnston, National.
- Ctca - Phoenix is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Phoenix (Ctca - Phoenix) is seeking an experienced Hospitalist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- Ctca - Phoenix is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Non-traditional Hospitalist Scheduling options are open for discussion.
- Our Hospitalists work alongside a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care, and the department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America is an equal opportunity employer.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to adult cancer care.
- The Hospitalist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a traditional daytime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago