Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Hospitalists work alongside a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care, and the department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Candidates must have the following.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to adult cancer care.
- The Hospitalist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a traditional daytime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Ctca - Phoenix is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Non-traditional Hospitalist Scheduling options are open for discussion.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- Ctca - Phoenix is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America is an equal opportunity employer.
- The ideal candidate will have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Eric Johnston, National.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Phoenix (Ctca - Phoenix) is seeking an experienced Hospitalist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago