Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to adult cancer care.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Nocturnist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a nighttime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- The department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Ctca - Phoenix is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Eric Johnston, National.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Phoenix (Ctca - Phoenix) is seeking an experienced Nocturnist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- Ctca - Phoenix is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Candidates must have the following.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago