Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson's culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options.
- Intensivists provide excellent 24/7 ICU coverage.
- Tucson is known for 350 days of sunshine, outdoor excursions, and extensive arts culture.
- Co-Chief Hospitalist Opening - Tucson, Arizona.
- This is your opportunity to be part of a physician-led practice, built by physicians, where everyone is empowered to contribute and make the practice even better.
- Secure your future with a Path to Partnership track.
- Closed ICU.
- Excellent sub-specialty back up with no procedures - ED handles admissions.
- Practice at a 480-bed premier medical campus.
- The group fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- We offer TOP Tier compensation packages that include salary plus chief stipend and performance-based rewards.
- Established 20 physician team with two advanced practice providers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.