Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tucson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town.
- Join a top hospital system and organization right in Tucson, Arizona.
- Will consider IM or FM candidates that can start in 90 - 120 days per license/credentialing.
- Reasonable admissions and no procedures required.
- Patient admissions are reasonable at 6 - 12 per shift and no procedures required.
- It's a sun lover's mecca with almost 360 sunny days each year.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible and within 1 year of completing your training.
- Live and practice right in Tucson.
- A nocturnist position is newly available at a hospital in Arizona.
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on/7 off or similar to average 15 shifts per month.
- Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
- The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses.
- You will work a block schedule with an average of 15 shifts per month.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient demand.
- They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- 360 sunny days per year.
- You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- You will need an AZ license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This position is located in Tucson, AZ.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago