Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Night Shift.
- Support Staff: 37 hosp 2 NPs.
- Shift Times: 7 am-7 pm.
- Due to the urgent nature of this need.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Internal Medicine.
- The locum will work day shifts with other hospitalists and 2 NPs with no.Temp/emergency privileges are available for this assignment.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Procedures Required: TBD - closed ICU.
- Case Load/PPD: 13-15.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: 12/30/2020 1/31/2021.
- Reference ID: ORD-093286-MD-AZ.
- A facility in a large Arizona city is seeking internal medicine hospitalists for Covid-19 coverage.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 14.