Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 NP.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Support Staff: Solo-with colleagues always on site to support when needed.
- Dates Needed: Late November - Late January, with possible extension.
- Government: No.
- Potential need to cross-cover. EMR is Cerner.
- Reference ID: ORD-111820-MD-AZ.
- On your time off make sure to head to restaurants like Artizen, Bevvy Uptown, or The Henry.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A smaller hospital is looking for a Hospitalist to assist with day-time Covid coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Don't let the heat to you while on assignment in Phoenix, Arizona and head to one of the way water resort pools and parks available in the city for all ages.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The provider will be working 7a-7p seeing an average of 15-20 patients.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.