Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top tier compensation and generous benefits package including partnership options.
- 188-bed acute care community medical center.
- Located in a suburb of Phoenix and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert.
- Hospitalists are a part of the Rapid Response Team and are the primary code team.
- Open 20 bed ICU.
- Hospitalists are required to perform intubations when necessary.
- We are seeking a Nocturnist for an inpatient team of 16 physicians serving Arizona's West Valley and beyond.
- Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors.
- Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.