Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists are a part of the Rapid Response Team and are the primary code team.
- Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in.
- Located in a suburb of Phoenix and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert.
- Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors.
- Hospitalists are required to perform intubations when necessary.
- We are seeking a Nocturnist for an inpatient team of 16 physicians serving Arizona's West Valley and beyond.
- Open 20 bed ICU.
- Top tier compensation and generous benefits package including partnership options.
- 188-bed acute care community medical center.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 26.